Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Degree Seeking Classifications
- All Beginning Freshmen
- Life Enrichment Freshmen (Non-traditional students)
- Home-Schooled Freshmen
- Additional Undergraduate Degree
Non-Degree Seeking and other classifications
- College Credit Now (Dual Enrolled, Joint Enrollment, MOWR)
- ASU/Paine College Co-Enrollment
- Post-Baccalaureate/ Post-Graduate
- Former ASU Student Readmission
- Senior Citizens
Admissions requirements vary depending on what type of student you wish to be at Augusta State. For more information please contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-737-1632 or 1-800-341-4373. We will be glad to answer any questions you may have or set up a campus visit.
All requirements listed above are taken directly from the current ASU catalog. The Office of Admissions reserves the right to alter any provision under the Board of Regents standards. The catalog states the following: "The statements set forth in this catalog are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as the basis of a contract between a student and this institution."