8. What is your favorite restaurant? The Chop House.
9. Why are you involved with the Alumni Association? I know it sounds cliché but I wanted to give back to this great institution that has given me some much. Plus, with all the change coming I wanted to be as involved as possible with ASU.
10. What is your favorite movie? I have two favorite movies that I would recommend watching: Wall Street and The Godfather.
11. What did you learn at ASU that is most valuable to you today?Hard work and perseverance.
12. What are current activities that you are involved in?Besides the alumni association, I am active in my church (Trinity on the Hill UMC) and volunteer to help raise money for the Children’s Medical Center.
13. What is your favorite possession? My autographed Peyton Manning helmet.
14. What is your favorite vacation spot? Myrtle Beach .
15. What is your favorite Alumni Association event? Without question, it’s the Barbecue.
16. What is your favorite color? Green and ASU Blue.
17. Who is your closest friend from your college days at ASU? Johnny Johnson—if it weren’t for him I would not have made it to ASU.
18. What professor had the biggest impact on you at ASU, Why? Dr. Peter Basciano. I have never worked as hard as I did in his classes. He really challenged me and pushed me to succeed!
19. What is one goal you haven’t achieved yet that you are working on? Still working on making that first million $$$.
20. Where are you orginally from? Macon, Ga.