“The Employer Expo is accessible to all, and it offers opportunities from freshmen to alumni,” she adds. The event also matches organizations with interns seeking experience in their academic fields.
“In the next few weeks, the Career Center will be offering resume workshops to aid our students in promoting their job skills and experience. First impressions are always crucial; therefore, they should present themselves professionally,” says Goley.
Thursday, February 16 – Educator Expo K-12 job fair
- K-12 systems will be there to recruit for teaching and administration opportunities for the next academic year
- Educational programs and non-profits geared towards education/child enrichment will also be in attendance
Friday, February 17 – Employer Expo Job Fair
- Employers recruiting for part-time, full-time, internship, co-op, seasonal and summer employment opportunities
- Graduate and professional school recruitment
- Non-profits seeking volunteers and interns
How do I prepare?
- Dress professionally
- Bring plenty of resumes
- Visit the ASU Career Center and website for resume assistance, organizations attending, employer research, workshops and more!
For more information about the expos, call the Career Center at 706-737-1604, or to view a list of participants, visit www.aug.edu/career_center/.