7. What is your favorite memory about ASU? Graduation…three times.
8. What is your favorite restaurant? My favorite restaurant is French Market.
9. Why are you involved with the Alumni Association? I spent many years involved with Augusta State through academics and decided to give back some of my time to such a great University.
10. What is your favorite movie? My favorite movie is The Outsiders.
11. What did you learn at ASU that is most valuable to you today? Perseverance.
12. What are current activities that you are involved in? ASU Alumni Board of Directors.
13. What is your favorite possession? One of my grandmother’s rings.
14. What is your favorite vacation spot? My favorite vacation spot is Jamaica. I also like to vacation anywhere in the North Georgia mountains.
15. What is your favorite Alumni Association event? The annual awards banquet.
16. What is your favorite color? Purple.
17. Who is your closest friend from your college days at ASU? Kathy Tobias.
18. What professor had the biggest impact on you at ASU, Why? Mrs. Cindy Beatty had the biggest impact on me at ASU. She brought the literature alive and opened my eyes to many great children’s books and authors.
19. What is your favorite TV show? CSI and Big Bang Theory.
20. What's your favorite sport or hobby, if any? I enjoy painting, reading, any outdoor music event, and going to Athens to watch UGA football.