8. What is your favorite restaurant? It’s difficult to choose a favorite but I have always loved Giuseppies! Takosushi is a very close second.
9. Why are you involved with the Alumni Association? I worked with the Alumni Relations office during my senior year as an internship opportunity, and I got to see all of the events that the Alumni Board holds first hand. I loved being a student at ASU, and being a part of the Alumni Board helps me to stay connected to the school I love while being able to volunteer at the events and maintain that feeling of “home”.
10. What is your favorite movie? I have two favorite movies that I would recommend watching: I have 2 favorites that I could watch over and over. The first is a French movie called “Amelie”. It’s wonderfully artistic and has a beautiful soundtrack. The second is “When Harry Met Sally”. I probably watch that one at least once a month.
11. What did you learn at ASU that is most valuable to you today? I think the most important thing I learned at ASU was to trust my own judgment and to always take advantage of opportunities when they arise. Going to South Africa helped me to see things in a different light and made me recognize how thankful I should be to be able to attend college and live the life I choose to lead.
12. What are current activities that you are involved in? In addition to the ASU Alumni Board, I am also involved with the Augusta ZTA Alumni chapter. I was recently initiated into Kappa Delta Epsilon, the honor fraternity for education students at ASU.
13. What is your favorite possession? I could not make it without my iPhone.
14. What is your favorite vacation spot? There is no comparison to Paris, France.
15. What is your favorite Alumni Association event? Definitely the annual barbecue.
16. What is your favorite color? Pink. (And ASU blue, of course!)
17. Who is your closest friend from your college days at ASU? My sorority sister, Angela Banez.
18. What professor had the biggest impact on you at ASU, Why? Dr. Kim Davies—she's the reason I changed my major to Sociology. Also Dr. Robert Ness—we went to South Africa together!
19. What is one goal you haven’t achieved yet that you are working on? One day I hope to publish my own cookbook of original recipes and recipes I learned from my mother. I’m still in the “experimenting” stage, though!
20. What is your favorite TV show?I LOVE “American Ninja Warrior”!