You may want to print out these instructions to refer to as you go.
- No checks to write! You pay your application fee online.
- You can complete the application over multiple sessions.
- Your data is securely stored and transmitted.
- You'll save time by not having to retype data on different forms.
- You'll know immediately when the school receives your application.
Please read through the intructions before starting your application.
1. Establish your account at GA College 411.
- Enter your account information exactly as instructed on the form.
- Write down your user name and password for future reference when re-entering the system.
2. Fill out your application.
Once you have established your account, find "College Planning " and click on "Applications and Transcripts." From there you can choose Augusta State University. You can complete your application in any order and save your work and come back to it later even from a different computer!
- Use the chart on the left side of the screen that displays the title to all of the individual page titles or use the "skip & jump to page" drop down menu.
- To save what you've done so far without exiting, click the "Save" button.
- If you need to save and finish the application at a later date, click "Save" and then "log off"
- To access your application to continue work on it, return to the application menu, select the application, and enter your user name and password when prompted.
3. Make corrections to your data.
Log on to GACollege411 and select "Applications and Transcripts" and select any previous application that has not been completed and sent. From this page select the application you would like to make changes to and highlight it.
4. Save and Send your application.
Check your application carefully. When you are satisfied with it and are ready to send it to the school, click "Submit your completed application" at the bottom left of any page. This saves your data in its final form and takes you to the payment page where you pay your application fee online.
Your application is not sent to the school until the application fee is paid and authorized (step 5).
5. Pay your application fee online
On the payment page, you can pay your application fee by debit/credit card or electronic check.
- Fill in all appropriate information.
- Click the "Submit payment" button.
Security Information: Your payment information is encrypted during transmission from your browser to our server and during payment authorization. None of your debit/credit card information is stored in our database.
6. Close your browser program when you're ready to end your Web session.
This clears your password and secure connection.
Now that you have read all the instructions completely:Undergraduate Application International Application