T he Biology Club is an official student organization of Augusta State University. The club is comprised mainly of Biology students of varying grade levels, and of other students at the University. Membership in the club is open to any Augusta State University student.
The purpose of the Biology Club is to provide a community for students interested in the biological sciences to gather and exchange ideas and to learn more about our field of interest and to socialize with others who share our interests. The club provides members with many benefits:
- Regular meetings to maintain the club community and allow for the introduction of new members.
- Guest speakers from local and national graduate schools and industry to provide useful insight to club members.
- Social events for club members to gather and have fun.
- An environment in which biology club students can seek help with their studies from other biology students.
- A chance to interact with the community through programs and it promotes the awareness of career opportunities and graduate studies in biology.
If you're interested in joining the Biology Club, simply come to any one of our meetings. New members are always welcome. If you'd like more information, feel free to contact any of the officers or advisors.
The Biology Club does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, sex or age. The views and opinions expressed in this page are solely those of the page author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by Augusta State University.