Use of Biology 3000/4000 Laboratories by Students After-Hours
Biology students are encouraged to use laboratories for study purposes. To insure the safety of all, the following After-Hour rules apply:
- After-Hours is after 4:30p.m. Monday through Friday and weekends.
- Two students with valid ASU ID cards are required.
- Biology laboratories will be locked by Public Safety at the end of the last class of the day.
- All students must use sign-in/sign-out logs located in laboratories.
- Children, spouses and friends without valid ASU ID cards are not allowed to accompany students in laboratories.
- Students may study slides and/or organisms but may not carry out unsupervised experiments.
- All General Laboratory Safety Rules and Guidelines are to be followed including no food or drink in laboratories.