Dr. Debra Saul
Office: Science Hall W-2001
CLASSES TAUGHT AT ASU
- BIOL 1101: Fundamentals of Biology
- BIOL 1102: Environmental Science
- BIOL 2111: Anatomy and Physiology I
- B.S. in Biology - Augusta College
- D.V.M. - University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine
FUN FACT(S)I was the first female veterinarian in the CSRA to set up her own veterinary practice and owned two practices, one stationary and one mobile.
I miss all the cute dogs and cats, but I love teaching students about the environment and the human body!!!