Mr. Jason O'Bryhim
Full Time Instructor
Office: Science Hall W-2002
CLASSES TAUGHT AT ASU
- BIOL 1101: Fundamentals of Biology
- BIOL 1102: Environmental Biology
- B.S. in Biology - George Mason University, Fairfax, VA.
- M.S. in Environmental Science and Policy - George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
- PhD Candidate - George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
- Lab Technician - Savannah River Ecological Labs, Aiken, S.C.
MEMBERSHIP TO BIOLOGY SOCIETIES
Society for Conservation Biology
American Elasmobranch Society
O'Bryhim, J. 2011. The Effects of Public Opinion on Sharks: Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors Towards Sharks and Shark Conservation. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing.
O'Bryhim, J., J. Chong, S. Lance, K. Jones, and K. Roe. (n.d.). Development and characterization of sixteen microsatellite markers for the federally endangered species: Leptodea leptodon; (Bivalvia: Unionidae) using paired-end Illumina shotgun sequencing. Conservation Genetics Resources:1-3.