I am pleased to announce the second annual Chancellor’s Customer Service Awards Program.
Chancellor Erroll B. Davis, Jr. would like to recognize outstanding customer service performances in the system. The Chancellor’s Customer Service Awards were created to honor employees that have gone “above and beyond” their normal job responsibilities in helping their customers and consistently promoting excellence by providing faster, friendlier and easier services.
It is time to nominate members of the Augusta State University family who have demonstrated excellence in customer service in FY 08 (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008).
Nominate an individual, team or institution in one of the following categories:
- § Customer Service Excellence Award - Individual
- § Customer Service Excellence Award - Team
- § Outstanding Customer Service Leadership Award
- § Call Center/Service Desk/Help Desk Excellence Award
- § Outstanding Customer Service Improvement Initiative Award
- § Customer Service Institution of the Year
The details of the program may be found at http://www.customerfocus.usg.edu/form/
Nominations must be completed by July 31, 2008.
Last year we had 22 nominations from ASU with 5 making the finals. ASU won honorable mention in institution of the year, honorable mention in individual (Paulette Temple) of the year and a silver award for leadership (Dan Whitfield).
Help make ASU a winner – nominate outstanding customer service.