The 2011 Health Open Enrollment period for the University System of Georgia and Augusta State University is scheduled for October 25, 2010 thru November 5, 2010. If you wish to make changes to your health insurance, you may do so at this time. All changes made during the open enrollment period will be effective January 1, 2011. Please read the open enrollment materials below to fully understand all changes.
(Note: An employee will not be required to make a formal election of a healthcare plan for Plan Year 2011 unless he/she wishes to chane his/her plan type or his/her coverage level of health/dental coverage or wish to continue or enroll in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA). If you want to change what you selected in Fall 2010 for Plan Year 2011, please make your changes on-line (portal.adp.com).
All Open Enrollment changes this year must be done on-line through the ADP portal (portal.adp.com). If a new dependent is added to your coverage, proof of eligibility (marriage license, birth certificate, etc.) must be provided to HR for approval before enrollment is complete. You should receive an Open Enrollment Worksheet from ADP prior to open enrollment which will show what benefits you are currently enrolled in. You can use this worksheet for guidance when making your elections on-line. If you have additional questions, please contact Human Resources.
- Open Enrollment Update Memo
- Benefits Fair 2010 Flyer
- Benefits Rate Sheet
- Open Enrollment Summary Sheet for Staff/Faculty
- Open Enrollment Booklet for Retirees
- Health Comparison Booklet
- BOR Rate Guide (Health & Regents Dental only)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) for High Deductible Health Plan Why Choose It?
- HSA Frequently Asked Questions
- Why take the High Deductible Plan (by Walt Alexanderson)
- BCBS of Georgia Providers
- MetLife Dental Network
- Medco (Pharmacy Program for PPO & Indemnity Health Plans) Enter code: BORRXPLN14383)
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Human Resources at (706) 737-1763.