New Employee Checklist
During this orientation, you will be guided through forms essential to beginning your employment with Augusta State University (ASU). Use this checklist to guide you through your first few days of employment at ASU. You will need to have your pictured ID (e.g., driver's license or passport) and social security card on your first day of employment.
During this orientation, you will be guided through forms essential for completion to begin your employment with Augusta State University.
Use this checklist to guide you through the completion of the forms necessary to begin your employment. You will need documentation (drivers License, social security card, etc. - see form for details) for I9 purposes and you must present your social securtity card on your first day of employment.
Please print this page for your records:
- Complete the online orientation. Please be aware of deadlines for employment forms processed through Human Resources.
- Confidential Employee Data Form
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
- Tax Forms (Federal W-4 and State G-4)
- Payroll Direct Deposit Request Form
- Sexual Harassment and Drug and Alcohol Policy Acknowledgment Receipt
- Workers Compensation Memo
- Security Questionnaire and Loyalty Oath
- Personnel Handbook Acknowledgment
- Outstanding Wages Beneficiary Designation Form
- Confidentiality Statement
- Defined Contribution Plan Application Form (PT Non-benefited employees only)
- Life insurance Beneficiary Designation Form (Benefit Eligible employees only)
If you have any questions regarding the paperwork involved in your employment process, please contact Human Resources at (706) 737-1763 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For assistance in completing the orientation process, you may contact HR at 706-737-1763 or visit our offices. See the Campus map.