Still Camera Reservation Requests
- Reservations for equipment are available by Contacting Media Services at 737-1703. Equipment is available on a first come first served basis, and can be checked out for 24 hours with the exception of weekends. Weekend check outs are due back on Monday by close. Priority is given to requests for Academic use over personal requests. Digital Still Cameras can be reserved in advance. Contact the Media Services Circulation Desk.
- Media Equipment is intended for the use of current faculty, staff, and students for development of presentations and web pages.
- Students, faculty, and staff are required to present a current ASU ID Card, with an updated library barcode when checking out equipment.
- Cameras must be returned to the Media Center Circulation Desk on time. Failure to do so will result in a late fee of $1.25 per hour, plus $5 over night, and possible loss of privileges.
- Faculty, students, and staff are responsible for any damages or loss of equipment checked out in their name.
Augusta State University •
2500 Walton Way • Augusta, GA 30904 •