- A supervisor from Media Services must log in for each student using the Mac stations.
- On your first login you will create a folder in the External Hard Drive “Student Projects” folder with your name.
- All files for you project must be saved in your folder; any other files may be deleted. Media Services is not responsible for any files that were not saved to the proper location.
- Media Services staff is here to offer you assistance with learning the software used by the Mac stations; we will NOT do your project for you, that is your responsibility.
- Only Media Services staff may disconnect the External Hard Drive because files may be lost by improperly disconnecting the drives.
- Projects cannot be transferred from one station to another. Once you begin a project on a particular computer you must use the same station until you are finished.
- Projects that have not been worked on for over two weeks will be considered finished and may be deleted, unless the student lets us know ahead of time that they were going to be unable to work for a period of time.
- Projects for academic purposes take priority over personal projects.
Augusta State University •
2500 Walton Way • Augusta, GA 30904 •