Step 1: Open the Requisitions Panel and Copy From a Template
- From the Menu Bar, select Go |Admin Proc | Req Items
- From the Menu Bar, select Use | Req | Req Form | Add
- The following information will be displayed. Business Unit
is 27000 and Requisition ID is NEXT. Click OK
- The standard requisitions window will display. Click the COPY
FROM button on the Requisitions Window
[Last button on the right as shown below]
Step 2: Select the Requisition from which you want
You can only copy from the current year reqs. You can't
copy from one Financial Year to another.
- The following window will display. Click the pulldown arrow in the
Requisition ID window to display the list of requisitions.
- Select the name of the requisition from which you want to copy. Either
copy from a departmental template or another pre existing requisition.
OK and then click OK again.
- Edit all appropriate fields and SAVE the requisition
Step 3: Edit the Requisition and SAVE
A. When copying from a pre-existing req, delete the
items/rows that are not needed.
- Position the cursor in the Item ID block of the row to delete
- Select the Delete Row icon from the Toolbar
Click to Enlarge
- You may have to add a line and icon just to the left of the Delete
Row is the Insert Row icon.
Make sure that all chartfields are changed on all lines and the vendor