Requisition by Copying Another
Step 1: Open the Requisitions Panel and Copy From a Template
- From the Menu Bar, select Go |Admin Proc | Req Items
- From the Menu Bar, select Use | Req | Req Form | Add
- The following information will be displayed. Business Unit is 27000 and Requisition ID is NEXT. Click OK
- The standard requisitions window will display. Click the COPY FROM button on the Requisitions Window [Last button on the right as shown below]
Step 2: Select the Requisition from which you want to copy
You can only copy from the current year reqs. You can't copy from one Financial Year to another.
- The following window will display. Click the pulldown arrow in the Requisition ID window to display the list of requisitions.
Select the name of the requisition from which you want to copy. Either copy from a departmental template or another pre existing requisition. Click OK and then click OK again.
- Edit all appropriate fields and SAVE the requisition
Step 3: Edit the Requisition and SAVE
A. When copying from a pre-existing req, delete the items/rows that are not needed.
- Position the cursor in the Item ID block of the row to delete
- Select the Delete Row icon from the Toolbar
Click to Enlarge
- You may have to add a line and icon just to the left of the Delete Row is the Insert Row icon.
Make sure that all chartfields are changed on all lines and the vendor is correct.