You've probably been thinking about it a lot: the choice. Here are three reasons why so many students and their families have invested in an education at ASU — and why ASU is the right choice for you.
- In 2011-12, we'll help provide students and their families with more than $54 million in financial aid.
- Over $103 million has been spent for new and enhanced academic facilities.
- 80 percent of ASU student receive some type of aid.
- In small classes, students get personal attention and mentoring from faculty members, not teaching assistants. The student to faculty ratio is 18:1 in most programs.
- You'll have the opportunity to participate in collaborative scholarship and undergraduate research with your faculty partners.
- Nineteen Augusta State students receive an Honorable Mention for overall performance and three Delegates' awards in their first trip to the National Model United Nations (NMUN) Convention.
- ASU's Career Center will provide you with personal assistance as you choose your future path.
Welcome! We're glad that you are interested in learning more about Augusta State University. We have created this easy-access menu to help you explore what ASU has to offer.