Whether you are looking to create a brochure, poster, promotional signage or simply need a new set of business cards, our design team can meet all your graphic needs. We thoughtfully combine technical skills and creative energy to exceed your communication objectives. Through careful evaluation of your audience, budget and timeframe, we work hard to develop the most effective format and visuals that communicate your key message.
The Office of Public Relations and Publications has developed a standard design template for departmental brochures based on feedback from focus groups and other assessment activities. To request a brochure for your academic program/department, submit your draft copy in Microsoft Word via disk or e-mail. The Office of Public Relations and Publications will prepare your brochure, shoot photos, and pay for the first 1500 printed copies.
Stationery items – letterheads and business cards are primary instant identifiers of the institution to the outside community. They ensure that a clear, consistent visual image is projected. For this reason, templates have been designed to make ordering easier.
There are two templates that employees may choose from for business cards.
To order business cards, contact the ASU Copy Center at 667-4161. They will type your information onto your specified template and print your copies.
Letterhead templates (top section of one pictured below) using the new logos have been designed and approved by the president's office. The Office of Procurement has contracted a printing vendor and forwarded them the templates.
To order letterheads by purchase order:
- Ask procurement for a hard copy of the template with your preferred logo to mark with your department information. Return the mark-ups to procurement.
- When procurement receives your purchase order (call them for price information), they will send your mark-ups to the printer.
- The printer will set up your information on the template. Make sure when preparing your purchase order that you request a proof before printing to ensure the accuracy of your information.
To order letterheads with an Augusta State University Purchasing Card (P-Card):
- Ask procurement for a hard copy of the letterhead with your preferred logo to mark with your information.
- If you choose to use a printing vendor other than the one with our templates, you must get a copy of the templates from the Office of Public Relations and Publications on disk. You will be responsible for taking the template to the printer and communicating to them what information you need typed in.
- If you are using the contracted printing vendor with our templates, send your mark-up to procurement (including your P-Card charge number), and they will forward it to be printed.
ALWAYS REQUEST A PROOF BEFORE PRINTING.