Online Parking AppealBefore you submit your request…
Any vehicle parked on ASU property must display a valid ASU permit. Vehicle owners or drivers may appeal ASU issued parking citation(s) within 5 days inclusive of the issue date, if you feel the citation was issued improperly or extenuating circumstances resulted in the issuance of the citation. Citation must be paid prior to appealing. Please note that the following are not valid reasons to consider an appeal.
- Lack of knowledge of ASU parking rules and regulations
- Expired permit
- Failure to read/see signage
- Failure to visibly display a permit
- Parked in visitor space while attending class or employed by ASU
- Parked illegally (even if other vehicles are parked illegally)