How to Enter Grades Online
(Click here for Printer Friendly Guide)
- Log into MyASU
- Select the "Elroy" tab
- Select "Faculty and Advisor"
- Select "Final Grades"
- Select the current semester from the list.
- Select the course/section for which you want to enter the grades.
- Click on the drop down arrow and select a grade for each student.
- Record the last date of attendance for students receiving grades of "F" or "U" when entering grades. Please add a last date of attendance for any “W”, “WF” or “U” grades without a date.
- The form to submit the justifications for incomplete grades is available on the ELROY system. On the Faculty and Advisors menu, you will find the link grouped with the Final Grades link.
"W" and "WF" grades cannot be entered online. Withdrawal forms are available in departments, the Registrar's Office, or may be downloaded from the Registrar's Office website.
Please complete and submit withdrawal forms to the Registrar's Office as early in the term as possible. Record the last date of attendance on the form.
Withdrawals processed prior to grade entry will appear on the online roster when you enter grades. Simply move to the next student on the roster.
Withdrawals submitted at the time you are entering grades will be entered by the Registrar's Office. You should leave the grade field blank for those students.
S%, IP% and U% are ONLY used for Learning Support courses.
Once you have entered grades, click "Submit." You have 15 minutes to enter the grades on each page. However, you do not need to enter all the grades before selecting "Submit" - this can be done at any stage and will save all the grades you have entered to that point.
Larger classes may spread over several pages - click "Submit" on EACH page before moving to the next. It is best to print a copy of the roster after you have submitted final grades. This will serve as a record of the grades you entered as well as confirmation that the process was completed successfully.
To print a copy, click on the link "Printer Friendly Grade List" at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a web page that contains your class grade sheet. It does not print automatically. You much click either the printer icon or the drop down menu once there.
To enter grades for another class select "CRN Selection" from the bottom of the page - then select the class you want, hit "Submit" and then select "Final Grades" from the menu.
Note about Joint Enrollment Students: Joint Enrolled High School students should have a grade entered online but also must have a numeric grade recorded. This numeric grade is reported to the High School. The Registrar's Office will provide you the names of any students in your course who are jointly enrolled. The form to submit Joint Enrollment grades is available on the ELROY system. On the Faculty and Advisors menu, you will find the link grouped with the Final Grades link.