What we do:
- Represent students' opinions, interests, and ideas.
- Advocate on behalf of the student body.
- Suggest ideas that will help promote student life on campus to faculty/staff/administration.
- Write Bills and Resolutions that will become campus policies or improve student life at Augusta State.
- Commit to the growth and quality of students academics; advocate for an improved and well-defined college experience, and encourage student participation.
How are we related to Clubs/Organizations?
- Review and Approve new club charters.
- Review club/organization constitutions and bylaws.
- Allocate funds to clubs/organizations for events that will promote campus life involvements.
- Sponsor and promote club/organization events on campus.
- Serve as the liaison between organizations and the administration of Augusta State University.