The Office of Student Activities
JSAC Fitness Center Access
Faculty and Staff
The Office of Student Activities offers summer access to the JSAC Fitness Center to faculty and staff who are currently full-time employees. Eligible faculty and staff must register to gain access. All eligible faculty and staff should enroll by June 1st 2012 or July 1st 2012. The cost is not prorated.
- Access is limited to faculty and staff who are currently employed full-time.
- The Office of Student Activities will prove eligibility by accepting valid JagCards and a picture ID.
- Only faculty and staff who are employed full-time are eligible.
- Guests, including family members, are not permitted to access the Fitness Center. Access is limited to eligible faculty and staff.
Summer access is granted for a one or two month period at $25.00 per month for a total of $50.00.
PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE JSAC FITNESS CENTER
- Download the Faculty/Staff Access Application from this website.
- Return the completed Faculty/Staff Access Application to the Office of Student Activities for eligibility verification.
- Once eligibility is verified, faculty and staff will need to take a copy of the application to the Business Office to make a payment.
- Payment must be made to the Business Office on the first floor of Fanning Hall. Cash, check, and money orders are only payment options accepted. Credit cards, debit cards, and JagCards are not accepted.
- This access is for June and July only.
- Once the Office of Student Activities has received the completed Faculty/Staff Access Application and eligibility has been verified, your JagCard will be updated to reflect your status and enable you a one or two month membership.
- Access begins on the date that the JagCard is updated and the fees will not be prorated.
- The JagCard grants access only during the normal operating hours of the Fitness Center.
- The JagCard only grants access to the Fitness Center. It does not grant access to the Game Room or T.V. Rooms.
- Enrolled faculty and staff must show their valid JagCard to the student employee on duty at the Fitness Center desk in order to use the facility.
- All faculty and staff must complete the fitness center orientation and sign the Fitness Center Contract and Liability Waiver before using the equipment.
- All participants are encouraged to consult a physician before using the facility to determine their fitness level. Participants are also expected to carry personal medical insurance coverage prior to participating in any activities.
- All rights to access will be immediately revoked if ID fraud is discovered.
- Appeals on revoked access may only be heard by the Director of Student Activities; the decision of the Director of Student Activities is final.
- Eligible faculty and staff are subject to the all JSAC policies and the disciplinary procedures enumerated within it.
- Any breach of the JSAC policies may result in the revocation of fitness center access or fines.
- Failure to follow Fitness Center policies will also be investigated by the Director of Student Activities and any wrongdoing will be handled according to the policies listed.
The JSAC Fitness Center Summer Hours (through July 30)
Monday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Please address all questions or concerns to Dean Smedley in the Office of Student Activities at email@example.com or 706-737-1610.
Activities- "Leading the Path to Campus Involvement."