1. What is the normality of the following?
a. 0.1381 M NaOH
b. 0.0521 M H3PO4
c. 0.5781 g acid (eq wt = 187.3) in 250.0 mL of solution
d. 0.321 g sodium carbonate in 250.0 mL of solution
2. What is the molarity of the following?
a. 0.3181 N HCl
b. 0.1115 N Sr(OH)2
c. 0.4237 g of KHP (eq wt = 204.23) in 100.0 mL of solution
3. What is the equivalent weight of the following?
a. C6H5COOH b. Na2CO3 c. H3PO4
4. If 25.00 mL of citric acid solution is titrated with 28.12 mL of 0.1718 N KOH, what is the concentration of citric acid? (hint: normality is a concentration unit!)
5. If 31.87 mL of base is required in the standardization of 0/4258 g of KHP (eq wt = 204.23), what is the normality of the base?
6. What is the normality of an acid if 21.18 mL were needed to titrate 0.1369 g Na2CO3?
7. What is the equivalent weight of a base is 0.2131 g required 43.71 mL of 0.0132 N acid?
8. What is the %acid (eq wt = 173.8) if 20.07 mL of 0.1100 N base were required to neutralize 0.7231 g of sample?