Lesson Plan Requirements
1. Develop a lesson appropriate to this class based on an instructor-approved topic from the text
2. The lesson should use at least one but no more than 2 class periods.
3. The lesson will be given to the class and you will be evaluated based on the department of chemistry and physics’ teacher evaluation guide
50 points for the lesson
4. Create a homework assignment to go with your lesson. Some of it can be based on text questions but the majority should be your own creation. The instructor must approve the homework, which you will then give at the end of the lesson and collect and grade in a timely fashion. The instructor will review the grades and return the assignment to the class.
25 points for the homework
5. Develop 2-5 test questions based on your topic for inclusion on the next class. Include answers and a rubric for grading.
25 points for the test questions